Standard delivery rates are:
- Flat Rate Shipping NZ wide - $10.00
- Free Shipping for orders valued over $200.00
- Auckland Hospital personal delivery - $30.00 - Currently not available due to Covid
For urgent or Saturday delivery please contact us at email@example.com
Expected delivery timeframes:
- North Island: 1 - 2 business days
- South Island: 2 - 3 business days
- Rural add extra 1 - 2 days
- Auckland: due to the current lockdown, please expect delays due to extra courier demands
Please note, we are at the mercy of the courier companies we use so these timeframes can shift depending on weather events and pandemics!
Cancer Care Boxes are usually delivered Monday through to Friday.
Does the recipient need to sign for delivery?
No. All courier deliveries will have an 'authority to leave' authorisation which we prefer as we don't want to disturb a patient. It is up to the discretion of the courier if they deem the property safe to leave the Cancer Care Box. If there is nowhere safe to leave the Cancer Care Box then a card will be left in the letterbox/front door to arrange re-delivery or delivered to the local collection depot for collection by the recipient.
Please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org straight after ordering if you require special delivery instructions.
Where we deliver to
We deliver to all New Zealand residential and to business addresses only when we are at Alert Level 1. We are unable to deliver to PO Boxes, and cannot take responsibility for incorrect addresses which have been supplied, or non-delivery due to addresses without access (for example dogs on property or no access to apartment buildings), so please ensure addresses are entered correctly and able to be accessed by the courier.
Auckland Hospital Delivery - currently not available due to Covid
Due to our location, we can provide personal and sensitive delivery to a patient at Auckland Hospital, please email us to arrange. Extra fees apply for this delivery service. You can select this option at checkout.
What details do I need to provide when delivering to any hospital?
Please be sure to include hospital name, the recipients 'Full check-in' name, ward and room number. If you are unsure you can call the hospital that they have been admitted to. Please check the estimated delivery dates above to ensure the recipient will not have checked out of hospital before the Care Box is expected to be delivered. Cancer Care Box takes no responsibility should the recipient check out prior to the expected delivery date. We will do our best to make sure it arrives in time but please check all details before ordering.
Re-direction to a different address will incur additional shipping costs. If you are unsure if the recipient will still be in hospital at time of delivery we recommend you send to their home address instead.
We offer free delivery to one New Zealand address for orders over $200
While we always practised a high level of safety and hygiene, we wanted to let you know the extra safety and hygiene measures we will be undertaking to ensure we can provide you with the best and safest service possible, especially during the COVID-19 health crisis. We are a family run business who is acutely aware that patients may be immunosuppressed and therefore we are very strict about cleanliness and hygiene practices.
Any of our Personal Sensitive deliveries to Auckland Hospital will ensure the delivery person is wearing a mask and gloves and will follow stringent hygiene practices at all time regardless of NZ Covid levels.
If New Zealand is at Covid Alert Level 2 or above the following measures will be in place:
- Our team will be wearing Face Mask and Gloves at all times when they are in our fulfilment office.
- Hand sanitiser is used when entering the office and then every 30 mins, and prior to touching any products.
- In our facility we will practise social distancing so staff remain 2 metres apart.
- All deliveries are done so ensuring contractors / courier drivers do not come within a 2 metre distance.
- Our courier partner has already put into practise their own systems to deliver your package safely.