Our delivery rates are:
- North Island shipping - $10.00
- South Island shipping - $15.00
- South Island small item shipping - $10.00
- Free Shipping for orders valued over $200.00
For urgent or Saturday delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected delivery timeframes:
- North Island: 1 - 2 business days
- South Island: 2 - 3 business days
- Rural add extra 1 - 2 days
- Hospital delivery - please see details below.
Cancer Care Boxes are usually delivered Monday through to Friday.
We pack and ship all orders the next business day, earlier if possible. If your gift needs to arrive urgently please contact us directly and we will do our best to help.
Please email us on email@example.com straight after ordering if you require special delivery instructions.
Does the recipient need to sign for delivery?
No. All courier deliveries will have an 'authority to leave' authorisation which we prefer as we don't want to disturb a patient. It is up to the discretion of the courier if they deem the property safe to leave the Cancer Care Box. If there is nowhere safe to leave the Cancer Care Box then a card will be left in the letterbox/front door to arrange re-delivery or delivered to the local collection depot for collection by the recipient.
Most hospitals around NZ will accept courier deliveries to patients, (but most Oncology departments won't allow flowers).
If you would like a Care Box sent to a patient staying in hospital, please be sure to include:
- Hospital name and address
- Recipients full name
- Ward and Room number
Please also check the estimated delivery dates above to ensure the recipient will not have been discharged out of hospital before the Care Box is expected to arrive. The courier can only deliver to the listed department or ward, it is then up to the hospital staff to deliver to the patient's room. Most of the time this goes smoothly but we can't guarantee delivery, timeframes after courier has dropped it off. Please feel free to email us with any extra information that will help make the delivery go smoothly, I will do my best to make sure it gets there promptly.
If you are unsure if the recipient will still be in hospital at time of delivery we recommend you send to their home address instead.
Where we usually deliver to
We deliver to all New Zealand residential (including rural) and business addresses that a courier can usually get to.
At this time we are unable to deliver to PO Boxes, and cannot take responsibility for incorrect addresses which have been supplied, or non-delivery due to addresses without access (for example dogs on property or no access to apartment buildings), so please ensure addresses are entered correctly and able to be accessed by the courier.
We are a family run business who is acutely aware that patients may be immunocompromised and therefore we are very strict about cleanliness and hygiene practices.
While we always practise a high level of safety and hygiene, we wanted to let you know the extra safety and hygiene measures we will be undertaking to ensure we can provide you with the best and safest service possible, especially during the COVID-19 health crisis.
The following measures are in place:
- Our family run business operates from a separate office space at home. Only staff enter the office space where stock is kept and packed.
- We are all double vaccinated, including our teenagers.
- Hand sanitiser is used when entering the office and then every 30 mins, and prior to touching any products or boxes.
- All deliveries are done so ensuring contractors / courier drivers do not come within a 2 metre distance of staff or our office space.
- Our courier partners have already put into practise their own systems to deliver your package safely.